Due to a constant growth, PQE is looking for a Business Development Manager for our PQE CIS Office located in Moscow .
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, finding new clients, responding to requests from the Business Development Director, cold-calling into prospect companies-including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Development mentality: open-minded, organized mindset, self-starter, people person, eager, enthusiasm, result orientated and team player casual person
- Fluent English for communication with International teams
- Full availability to travel domestically and internationally (min 50% of working time)
- Driving license, car owned, availability to drive
- Able to work under pressure and stay resilient.
- 1-3 years of experience in GMP/Pharmaceutical Industries
- Main tasks may involve Sales & Business Development,
- Support to Business Development Director
- Excellent use of MS package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Able to coordinating, supporting and organizing conventions, seminars or workshop
- Preferable: working in western company culture, familiar with pharmaceutical industry
- English: (B2/C1) mandatory
OFFICE LOCATION: Moscow, RU
Job Type: Full-time Contract
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance. We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.