PQE is a service provider company, leader in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With a network of hundreds dedicated consultants, PQE delivers the highest level of expertise to more than 160 customers worldwide.
An international group, PQE operates in over forty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. PQE offers a worldwide coverage with offices and representatives across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, in order to better serve these specific local markets.
Further information can be found at www.pqegroup.com.
Due to its constant growth, PQE is looking for a bright IT Technical Support & Data Integrity Specialist.
· 3 years minimum experience in configuring Windows Client
· Experience with maintenance of backup systems
· GPO (Group Policy Object) knowledge
· 5 years IT Technical support experience
· High School diploma/Degree in computer science or a related field
· English language proficiency
· Full availability to travel domestically and abroad
Nice to have :
· Familiarity with GxP regulations
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Analytical skills and problem solving attitude
Location: Reggello, Florence (IT)
We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.